2. Payment options are as follows:
a. e-payment through the operator Netgíró;
c. payments through VISA, debit or credit
3. Course fees are non-refundable in case of participants’ withdrawal after the course commencement.
4. In case of participants’ withdrawal before the course commencement, which they have expressed commitment to by signing up for the course, they will be charged an administrative fee of up to 9,000 ISK.
5. Participants’ failure to pay the course fee on time will result in shutting down their access to the Internet and school systems.
6. Due to special personal circumstances participants are allowed to apply for suspending their course participation until the commencement of the same or comparable course, without forfeiting the course fee in the period of two consecutive years, which is confirmed by an agreement between the participant and Fræðslunetið.
7. Before the course commencement participants are required to have settled all their debts with Fræðslunetið incurred due to previous courses.
8. In case of default, a debt claim will be issued by the intermediary collection agency Mótus and subsequently, depending on the circumstances, submitted to the legal debt collection process, incurring the costs thereby by the participant.
9. Participants will be suspended from graduation until the incurred debt for the course has been settled.